- Do you and your partner keep having the same arguments over and over again?
- Do your arguments heat up too quickly? Are you having difficulty managing anger?
- Has the passion and sex died in your relationship?
- Are you struggling with emotional or physical infidelity?
- Are you or your partner afraid to commit?
- Have you or your partner been thinking about separation or divorce?
- Are you lonely in your relationship?
- Has relationship stress caused you to lose focus on your life dreams?
- Are you struggling with interracial or cross-cultural issues?
- Your partner won't come to counseling?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, I can help.
I work with any two people who want to resolve conflict and also offer counseling to individuals on these issues. Many in-session experiences, tools, and assignments will help you renegotiate relationships.
You will learn to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness.
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world.
- Keep conflict discussions calm.
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock.
- Strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship.